Tool Repair Policy
- All tools being repaired are disassembled, cleaned, and inspected for wear and breakage. If the cost of the repair exceeds 50% of the replacement value we will call you with an estimate.
- If you choose not to have the tool repaired we will return the unit disassembled and charge the inspection fee. We do not reassemble tools that are not repaired. The inspection fee may be waived if a replacement tool is purchased at the time of pick up or tool is left for scrap.
- An estimate of repair can be requested when the tool is left for repair.
- If you elect to have the tool repaired it will be fixed at the estimated price. Prices will never exceed the estimated cost without prior approval.
- We do not perform partial repairs on tools that need complete repair unless you specifically request it. We do not offer our 90-day guarantee on partial repairs. Our 90-day guarantee covers workmanship and failure on parts that we replaced.
- If a part that we did not replace fails within the guarantee period we will replace the part and charge for it only. We will waive the labor charge.
- Warranty request must include a proof of purchase at time of delivery. All manufactures require a proof of purchase to authorize warranty repairs.
- When the repair is completed we will notify you or return by UPS if requested. If you do not pick up the equipment we may sell it to recoup our repair cost after a reasonable length of time. We are not responsible for tools left over 90 days.